(as of Oct 24,2021 07:04:10 UTC – Details)
Catholic Social Teaching: Christian Life in Society
This course will guide students in exploring and understanding the social teachings of the Church. It will address the major themes of Catholic social teaching and what they express about God’s plan for all people and our obligations to care for one another, especially those most in need in society. The course will work to move students to a life of service and work for the Kingdom of God.
The Living in Christ Series
• Makes the most of the wisdom and experience of Catholic high school teachers as they empower and guide students to participate in their own learning.
• Engages students’ intellect and responds to their natural desire to know God.
• Encourages faith in action through carefully-crafted learning objectives, lessons, activities, active learning, and summative projects that address multiple learning styles.
What you will find . . .
• Each Living in Christ student book is developed in line with the U.S. Bishops’ High School Curriculum Framework and provides key doctrine essential to the course in a clear and accessible way, making it relevant to the students and how they live their lives.
• Each Living in Christ teacher guide carefully crafts the lessons, based on the key principles of Understanding by Design, to guide the students’ understanding of key concepts.
• Living in Christ offers an innovative, online learning environment featuring flexible and customizable resources to enrich and empower the teacher to respond to the diverse learning needs of the students.
• The Living in Christ series is available to you in traditional full-color text and in digital textbook format, offering you options to meet your preferences and needs.
Publisher : Saint Mary’s Press; Student edition (January 11, 2012)
Language : English
Paperback : 296 pages
ISBN-10 : 1599820773
ISBN-13 : 978-1599820774
Grade level : 11 – 12
Item Weight : 1 pounds