(as of Oct 25,2021 03:02:45 UTC – Details)
The CANARM LTD Calibre Ceiling Fan has a suave appearance. It’s 3-Each 48-Inch fan blades are reversible with grey on one side and white on the other. It features a dual mount hanging system and brushed pewter finish decorative collar cover. It has a double montage complete with frosted glass kit. Accommodates a 1-Each 100W (A-type) bulb. Not included. The canopy type handheld remote control allows for 3 speeds and a light dimmer. The fan has a C/UL safety listing.
TROUBLESHOOTING TROUBLE SUGGESTIONS
– Check fuses and circuit breakers.
1. Fan will not start – Check wiring connections to fan.
– Check wiring connections in switch housing.
CAUTION: Turn power off for last two items.
2. Fan sounds noisy
– Check to make sure that all screws in motor housing are snug.
– Check to make sure that blade bracket screws are tight.
– Check to make sure that marrettes in switch housing are not rattling against wall of switch housing.
– If fan has a light kit make sure switch housing screws and set screws are tight.
– Some fan motors are sensitive to signals from solid state variable controls. If solid state controller is used, change to an alternative control. (See a Canarm representative for a list of available controls.)
– Allow a 24 hour break in period to eliminate most noises.
3. Fan wobbles – Check that all blades are screwed firmly into blade brackets. or shakes excessively.
– Check that blade brackets are secured firmly to motor.
– Check distance from tip of blades to ceiling. Gently bend up or down the blade brackets until all distances are the same.
– Check distance between blade tip to blade tip. All measurements should be equal. Loosen blade screws and position blade until even then re-tighten.
– Check that the downrod hemisphere notch is engaged in canopy.
– Check to make sure that jam screws in downrod are tightened.
– Make sure canopy and mounting bracket are tightened securely to wooden joist.
– Make sure warpage has not occurred in wooden blades. If so, contact the Canarm customer service department for replacement parts.
Requires Bond hub (sold separately) to work with Alexa.
Calibre 48-Inch one-light type, five blade ceiling fan
Has 3 reversible blades that can change from grey on one side and white on the other
Accommodates a 1-Each 100W (A-type) bulb. Not included
Includes a canopy type handheld remote that provides 3 speeds and a light dimmer
Has a double montage complete with frosted glass kit